Once a student has been accepted by Keio Academy of New York, in order to stay and study at the School, she or he must have US citizenship, a green card, or a dependent visa E, G, H, I, J, L, M, or O.

If a student does not have any of the above, she or he must apply for an F-1 (student) visa. 

For inquiries regarding visas,  please contact at