Student Visas

  • After you are accepted by Keio Academy of New York, in order to stay and study at the school, you must have US citizenship, a green card, or a dependent visa such as E, G, H, I, J, L, M, or O.
  • If you do not have any of the above, you must apply for an F-1 (student) visa. 
  • Please review the overall procedures for proving your legal status in the US or applying for visas by downloading the below PDF file.

Proof of Legal Status and Visa Application Procedures (PDF)

Footer Logo Image

All images © 2013-2017 Keio Academy of New York


3 College Road
Purchase, NY 10577 USA
Phone: (914) 694-4825

Stay Connected

powered by finalsite